Frequently Asked Questions
What are your rates?
- Rates for shoots 1-4 hrs start at $250. Rates for shoots ranging from 5 - 8+ hrs start at $700. Each rate includes time and images. A 50% deposit is required to secure your session date and time. For an extensive menu of services, products, and rates, shoot me an email!
How do I book a shoot?
- Email me as many details as you know about your shoot and we can get to scheduling! Once you pay a 50% deposit, your date and time will be secured.
Do you shoot on-location or in-studio?
Do you travel?
- Yes! You could keep a lookout for travel notices on my social media or I can come to you whenever you need me. Email me!
How many images will I get?
- Individual shoots (models, influencers, artists, actors, etc) come with a suggested amount of images, usually ranging from 5-20 depending on the level of retouching. For brands and commercial shoots, 10-100+ retouched images is a suggested amount depending on the exact shoot and retouching. But if you want/need more, you can totally get more!
Will I get the unedited images?
- Unedited images are not included in the rates but are available for additional purchase in two size options (web-size and full-res).
Do you edit/retouch your images?
- Yes! There are two levels of editing/retouching; basic color correction/grading, and that plus a full retouch (skin, etc).
When will I get the edited images?
- You will receive a link to download the edited images within 1 week. If you need your images done sooner, I am able to accomodate that. (Some larger projects with heavy retouching may take longer). Please be patient and respect the creative process. Please wait for me to notify you when they are complete. I promise I won't leave you hanging!
What is your availability?
- Email me and I'll tell you! It's best to schedule in advance, but I'm flexible so just let me know when you'd like to shot your project!
Do you provide hair and makeup? What about wardrobe?
- I can find an available makeup artist and/or hair stylist for your shoot! Rates for HMU start at $75/hr. For wardrobe styling inquiries, email me!
What if I am late to my shoot?
- My advice would be to plan ahead and if things go bad, communicate! If you are less than 15 minutes late, don't fret! If you are more than 15 minutes late, time may start to cut into your session time. If you need to reschedule or cancel, you will not be refunded any deposits.